Friday, April 16, 2010

The Return of the EVIL...Pope?

Errrrr. Do you like the pope? I am not really fascinated with popes, y'know, but it's not like I'm dying to upchuck the Catholic church in my throat. Well I'm not of the Roman Catholic denomination so...

ANYWAY, I was AGAIN doing some hipitty-hoppy clicks from one blog to another, WHEN, in just the right timing when I badly needed one bigtime heartfelt laughter, I have found these:

MY TOP 5 EVILEST POPE BENEDICT PICTURES:
(Source: BuzzFeed. More EVIL POPE pictures in this link.)


FIVE. Flyyyyyyy. Open up a part of you that wants to hide away. You can....


FOUR. Fresh and raw. Just in time for a heartwarming meal on supper!


THREE. Well then HELLOOOOOO worhtless minions! Don't I look unmistakably INNOCENT with this really heavy piece of HOLY ornamented chaplet that I'm wearing?


TWO. UHM, Santa?


ONE. Children. Aaaaah. Children, indeed.


I told you the pope was up for something. You've seen it. Those wrinkled, piercing optics are to be used for the long-time planned annihilation of the giant mammals of the earth, and WE ARE THAT people. He could be up for another evil scheme, like maybe an underwear collection of male models or something. I dunno. But don't tell me I didn't warn you.

HA-HA! SO LONG SUCKERS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © The Rolly Marcial Blog
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme and Layout designed by ROLLY MARCIAL